About Accurate Serve™ of Fort Myers
- Originally from Tampa, FL Brandon is a current resident in Ft. Myers.
- Owner/Operator/General Manager of Accurate Serve™ Accurate Serve of Port St. Lucie and Accurate Serve™ of Fort Myers.
- Jacksonville University Alumnus, B.A. in Business Management and Marketing.
- Certified by the Chief Judge to Serve Non-Enforceable Civil Process in the 20th Circuit of Florida: Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry, Lee.
Accurate Serve™ of Fort Myers opened its doors in August, 2014. Brandon Muscato got his start with Accurate Serve™ by serving papers throughout Duval County, while attending College at JU. Brandon was the first Process Server hired by our Jacksonville Office at that time. After receiving his BA and Graduation from JU, Brandon quickly decided to open his own Accurate Serve™ office. After completing a market research analysis Brandon moved forward with opening Accurate Serve™ of Fort Myers. With the growth and success of his offices in the 20th Circuit Brandon has been able to expand his territory and open up Accurate Serve™ of Port St. Lucie. Now Brandon and his team have offices covering the 19th and 20th Circuit of Florida.
Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL
- B.A. in Business Management and Marketing
- IFC President and Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
The Success of Accurate Serve™ is attributed to the following:
- Hard work
- Dedication to clients
- Offering the quickest service
- Offering the best customer service in the industry
- Stay ahead of the trends in regards to technology
- Always go that extra mile